Please fill in your details below
What happens next?
You will receive a call to discuss your requirements and provide you with an estimated cost summary. Upon confirmation of instruction we will set up an appointment with a legal practitioner who will be drafting your Will.
What we will need from you:
- – Quick digital ID check
- – Signed Client Care Pack
- – Details of your assets e.g. property, bank accounts, superannuation and investments
- – Existing estate planning documents–Will & Power of Attorneys
Things to think about
There will be some important matters to discuss that you will need to make decisions on. In preparation can you think about:
- Who you would like to be the executor of your Will. This is an important role as they are the person or organisation that will carry out the wishes in your will.
- How would you like your estate to be distributed? The name and address of the beneficiaries who will receive your assets?
- Details of your funeral arrangement
- You can update your information at any time