Terms & Conditions
What these terms cover.
These are the terms and conditions on which we will supply our Will writing services to you (Will Writing Services).
Why you should read them.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide the Will Writing Services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Who we are.
We are Your Will Matters which is a trading name of Tele Prospects Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 05091787 and our registered office is at Swinford House, Albion Street, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 3EE. Our registered VAT number is 0835439412.
How to contact us.
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0330 912 5252 or by writing to us at email@example.com or the address on the Get In Touch form on our website.
How we may contact you.
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
“Writing” includes emails.
When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
How we will accept your order.
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the Will Writing Services.
Your order reference number.
We will assign an order reference number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order reference number whenever you contact us about your order.
We only sell to England and Wales.
Our website is solely for the promotion of estate planning services in England and Wales.
If you wish to make a change to the Will Writing Services option you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Will Writing Services, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 7- Your rights to end the contract).
Minor changes to the Will Writing Services.
We may change the Will Writing Services:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements.
More significant changes to the Will Writing Services and these terms.
In addition, as we informed you in the description of the Will Writing Services on our website, we may make changes to these terms or the Will Writing Services, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any Will Writing Services paid for but not received.
When we will provide the Will Writing Services.
We will begin the Will Writing Services on the date we accept your order. The completion date for the Will Writing Services is as told to you during the order process
We are not responsible for delays outside our control.
If our supply of the Will Writing Services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for the Will Writing Services you have paid for but not received.
What will happen if you do not give required information to us.
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Will Writing Services to you. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the Will Writing Services late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of Will Writing Services to you.
We may have to suspend the supply of Will Writing Services to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the Will Writing Services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the Will Writing Services as requested by you or notified by us to you.
Your rights if we suspend the supply of Will Writing Services.
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the Will Writing Services, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for the Will Writing Services if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 7 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the Will Writing Services in respect of the period after you end the contract.
We may also suspend supply of the Will Writing Services if you do not pay.
If you do not pay us for the Will Writing Services when you are supposed to we may suspend supply of the Will Writing Services until you have paid us the outstanding amount. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the Will Writing Services.
You can always end your contract with us.
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 7.2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the Will Writing Services, see clause 7.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions [and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods];
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 7.5.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do.
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any Will Writing Services which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the Will Writing Services or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Will Writing Services you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the Will Writing Services may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the Will Writing Services for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 7 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. There are exceptions to these rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, and our Will Writing Services are such an exception.
Why you don’t have the right to change your mind.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind.
Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for services is completed when we have finished providing the Will Writing Services and you have paid for them. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) £50 as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
Tell us you want to end the contract.
To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 0330 912 5252 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the contact us form on our website at www.yourwillmatters.co.uk/contact-us .
- By post. Print off the Get In Touch form and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of which Will Writing Services option you bought, when you ordered it and your name and address.
How we will refund you.
We will refund you the price you paid for the Will Writing Services by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
When your refund will be made.
Your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
We may end the contract if you break it.
We may end the contract for the Will Writing Services at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Will Writing Services.
You must compensate us if you break the contract.
If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 9.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Will Writing Services we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you £50 as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaking the contract.
How to tell us about problems.
If you have any questions or complaints about the Will Writing Services, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 0330 912 5252 or write to us at email@example.com or the address on the Get In Touch form.
Summary of your legal rights.
We are under a legal duty to supply Will Writing Services that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the Will Writing Services. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
- You can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it’s not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can’t fix it.
- If you haven’t agreed a price beforehand, what you’re asked to pay must be reasonable.
- If you haven’t agreed a time beforehand, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
Where to find the price for the Will Writing Services.
The price of the Will Writing Services (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
When you must pay and how you must pay.
We accept payment with all major credit cards You must make an advance payment of 100% of the price of the Will Writing Services, before we start providing them.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both parties knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during any sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or
subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Will Writing Services for example, supplied with reasonable skill and care.
Intellectual Property Rights.
You acknowledge and agree that we (or our licensors) own all Intellectual Property Rights in the Will Writing Services. These terms do not grant you any rights to the Intellectual Property Rights or any other rights or licences in respect of the Will Writing Services.
Material errors in the Will Writing Services.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to rectify any material errors in the Will Writing Services as soon as reasonably practicable after becoming aware of or being notified (by you or a third party) of the same. We reserve the right to suspend the Will Writing Services whilst any such errors are rectified.
Not error -free.
We do not warrant that your use of the Will Writing Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Transfer of data over communications networks.
We do not accept responsibility for any delays, delivery failures or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data over communications networks and facilities, including the internet, and you acknowledge that the Will Writing Services may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities.
Compatibility with any particular browser.
We do not warrant the functionality or compatibility of the Will Writing Services with any particular browser or operating environment including but not limited to Mobile devices or software.
You will not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses, trojan horses or worms, or any material during the course of your use of the Will Writing Services that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- acilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or any other illegal activity; or
- causes damage or injury to any person or property.
Duplicating the Will Writing Services.
You will not:
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Will Writing Services in any form or media or by any means;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Will Writing Services; or
- access all or any part of the Will Writing Services in order to build a competing product or service.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of you breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.